A warm church with a warm welcome, the church of All Saints was built in c.1180 and originally belonged to the abbey at Abingdon. It stands at the top of the High Street in the village of Cuddesdon and is open daily during daylight hours.
The parish is very proud of its strong links with Ripon College Cuddesdon, a Church of England Theological College, who use the Church daily for evensong at 5.45 pm.
On the first Sunday of the month, the parishes of Cuddesdon, Garsington and Horspath worship together alternating in each other’s churches. At the service we have coffee and, sometimes, a special preacher.
Every first Sunday at 10:00am for 1 hour
A prayer book communion service which lasts about half an hour. Every first and third Sunday at 8:00am.
Every second, third, fourth and fifth Sunday at 9:30am for 1 hour